fredag den 13. maj 2011

I've got nervous ticks ...

I haven't been able to log on to the control panel for my blog for 2 WHOLE DAYS - so I have had to work of my nervous ticks doing something other than blogging ... ARGGGHHHH *ssss*

Well I haven't been sitting still - I've been working ... yes for real WORKING.

Here is what I've been doing:
- so many challenges all over the web, that I don't even remenber how many and the exact places :).
- I had new front tires put on my car - and even had to go back because one of them went flat over night (they did something wrong, so I didn't have to pay them again - YEAH).
- Babysitting my wonderful grandson. I got some great shots of him sleeping all tucked up on the couch. Will surely do LO's later.
- I broke my toe .. I'm great at breaking something or getting my self hurt. It's been like that since I was a little kid.
- changed the bedding on beds all over the house.
- dusted of, vacuumed and washed the floors, cleaned the bathrooms.
- altered a dress, so I had something "new" to wear for the family function we're going to on sunday.
- made a list for what I'm packing in my bag .... I'm going "home" to England on monday, and will be gone for 10 days ... all on my own - SO EXCITED.

- got an invite for a job interview ... so cross you fingers every one :-)

AND last but not least... TA DAAAAAA
I'm now CT'ing for Tree City Studio and Kreen Kreations. Both great designers with beautiful kits of digi stuff. I am really looking forward to working with these things.
I allready made my 2 first LO's for TCS using the "Monkey pee, Monkey doo" collab kit.
Here are my LO's:


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar