lørdag den 14. maj 2011

Not much scrapping today

I'm leaving for England on monday and will be gone for 10 days - all on my own without my family, so today has been all about the family and getting ready to go, and I haven't been doing much scrapping.

But I still have some news .... My "Big dOO" LO was selected LO of the week over at Misses BeeHaven ... yeahhh and what an honour to be picked from all the terrific LO that are posted in their gallery every single day.
I also forgot to tell you that I won a speed scrap at Polka Dot Plum earlier in the week with this LO:

I always LOVE to win challenges, so I'm happy :)

Since I'm now a CT for 2 great designer I have also been preparing and downloading stuff to take with me on the computer, so I can uploaded a bunch of stuff when I come back ... cause I'm not sure if I will be able to get online while I'm away.

Tomorrow we are going to a family function all day, and I always love to see the whole family and it is also a great opportunity to grab some shots so I might have a lot of new photos to scrap with afterwards.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar