torsdag den 9. juni 2011

Design day today

Today I have made my second blogtrain kit - this time for the Brat Pack Blogtrain. It is scheduled to depart on June 15th, so be sure to check back for a train of great freebies - I think there are 15 or 16 stops this month.

I'm also almost ready to start sell my products in a real store ... yeah. Not quite ready to reveal anything yet, but hopefully within the next couple of day I can tell you more.

Sadly I had to drop my blogger-"job" for  Charly at Sunny Days Scraps - my hubby was nagging me about how much time I spent on the computer doing scrapping/CT-ing or blogging, and he's kinda right - it has been really bad since I came home, so I had to quit something and her blog was the first thing to go. Hopefully when I start earning a little money doing designs he will not be so grumpy *gggg*.

Well back to scrapping ... I have been thinking about getting myself a die cut/embossing machine for paper and hybrid scraps, but I have to figure out what to buy and where. Every one is always talking about the Sizzix Big Shot - but there must be other alternatives.

Well I wanna get back to my LO's .. CU tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar